01226 215 215   |    law@howardandco.co.uk
Social Services Out of Hours: 07876 220431

Interested Parties

If Social Services become involved with a family, many different people can be affected, whether you are a parent, grandparent or other family member. We can help you whatever your involvement may be.


A child over 16 can have their opinions about their care heard. We can help you make decisions about your future, whether or not the case goes to Court.


Having Social Services involved with your child can be a very difficult time. We are here to help you throughout the whole process, from the very first involvement with Social Services through to Court proceedings if necessary.


We can help grandparents, whether you want to support the parents of a child, have concerns about a child’s care or want to offer alternative accommodation for the child, we can help you become involved and have your views heard.

Other parties

If you have Parental Responsibility for a child or are a parent who has not been involved in your child’s life recently, we can help you have your say in the child’s future.


Legal aid is available for some cases. For other cases we may be able to offer fixed fees. If the matter is complicated we can provide you with an estimate of the costs involved.

"I feel that Howard & Co have gone “the extra mile” and helped to make a complicated stressful situation a lot easier"