01226 215 215   |    law@howardandco.co.uk
Social Services Out of Hours: 07876 220431

Financial Provision

At Howard & Co our experienced team can advise you about all financial matters, whether it be at the beginning or end of a relationship.


At the end of a relationship you may want to apply for maintenance for yourself and/or for your children or you may be faced with such a request from your former partner. We can help, whatever your situation to achieve the best outcome for you.

Property issues

A major issue when a relationship ends is often what will happen with the house. We can advise you of your options, whether the house is owned or rented and whether you want to keep, sell or transfer it.

Other financial issues

If you or your former partner has a pension we can advise you how to make or defend a claim for a share of the pension.

We can advise you about changing your will following the break up of your relationship or making a claim against the estate of a former partner who has passed away.


Legal aid is available in limited circumstances, for many other cases we can act on your behalf for a fixed fee. In complicated cases we will provide you with a detailed estimate.

"I have liked the way you have explained matters in a way that I understand and told me 'exactly how it is."